Let the Trying Begin

After nearly 10 years on birth control my husband and I were ready to start our family... and that's when I stop getting my period, natch.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

It's True - I Am A Truant Blogger

So, I've been keeping up with everyone else's news, but there hasn't been much to report. Well, maybe that's not true -- I've been a bit of a disaster for the past couple of weeks. Evidence:
  • migraine during the bike ride (yes, the MRI was consistant with a migraine)
  • serious bruising of my left foot from trying to catch the elevator door with my sandal-clad foot (yes, i'm super smart)
  • full on ankle sprain on same ankle after having a few glasses of wine with dinner (the sort of ankle sprain where you realize every other time you thought you sprained your ankle before you were just being a major wimp, b/c it never turned nauseautingly green or swelled up to be nearly as large as your calf)

So hopefully I will be less gimp-like soon and be able to walk around without limping.

On the good news (at least for other folks) front -- another friend is pregnant. She's due in early June. What's with the telling everyone at 5 weeks? I thought people waited longer. I know I'm planning to wait longer. Well, that's what I say now, but we'll see.

Also (possibly) good -- looks like cycle 2 is progressing along -- possibly with ovulation in the next couple days. I've been using the CBE OPK, but I'm never sure if it will work -- I had a couple of ambiguous results last month, but O (& the resulting AF) appear consistant on my chart. I thought maybe this cycle would be a lot shorter, since I've been on the Metformin throughout, but so far, it doesn't appear to be.

Wow, I guess I had more to say than I thought I did.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:11 PM, Blogger Lut C. said…

    Good luck with the cycle!

    If you get bored in the 2WW, please join in our little game of tag. You're it, see my blog for details. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home