Let the Trying Begin

After nearly 10 years on birth control my husband and I were ready to start our family... and that's when I stop getting my period, natch.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

AF Arrives: Cycle 2 Begins

Ok, it may be sad, but I have never *ever* been as excited about the arrival of AF before in my life -- well, maybe when I was 18 and had taken a (thankfully negative) HPT in the bathroom of a Chilis Restaurant. My last cycle was a whopping 37 days -- I'll be curious to see if that changes this cycle, since I'll be on the Metformin full-dosage for the whole time.

It's weird too, because this is my first *real* AF of 2006 -- I forgot about all the achy muscles and other unpleasantness, but now that I'm hopeful that the Metformin has gotten me ovulating, I don't mind so much.

We were OOT last weekend for a babyshower, and the inquisitions about when we're planning to start our family have been ever increasing. It may see overly optimistic, but I hope I'll have good news to share by Christmas. Fingers crossed.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:20 AM, Blogger Hope548 said…

    Oh I'm so sorry the have to join our club! I hope it's only a brief membership! Blogging is good though! Lots of sympathizers and lots of good information! I'm glad the Metformin is helping! Good luck!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home